FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do I need digital marketing for my business?
Having a website is not enough these days. The internet has become one of the most competitive spaces and everyone is competing with the mass amounts of traffic and users online. While a website is extremely important and serves as the foundation for your online marketing presence, it is just the beginning. Promoting your website through other digital marketing channels is important to set your business apart and give you every opportunity to attract a new visitor, which will hopefully turn into a customer.
How often do I need to update my business website?
With how fast technology changes, it is recommended to audit your website at least once every two years. When designing a website, be sure to keep in mind developing a design that will last and withstand the test of time. We go by the idea that a simple and minimalistic design will deliver all the information quickly and easily at all times.
Why do I need a blog on my business website?
A blog is extremely important because it allows you to do a few things:
- A blog allows you to consistently update your website with new and pertinent information about your business or the industry that you are in.
- Constantly updated websites are important because it tells search engines that the website is up-to-date and keeping up with the latest trends.
- It gives you the opportunity to show that you are an expert in your specific industry by posting articles about specific topics that are related to your business.
- It gives you plenty of shareable content to post on social media and reach new potential clients.
- It allows you to target extremely specific keywords that may be low hanging fruit that could generate a large influx of traffic to your website.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is an effort that optimizes your website to rank for specific keyword searches and also promotes your website to do the same.
What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
Pay-Per-Click Advertising is when we place ads on search engines or other websites and drive traffic to your website. You are charged for this traffic when someone clicks on your advertisement.
What types of activity do you perform on my social media accounts?
All of our social media marketing activities include content creation, post creation, user engagement, and activities that are designed to increase your company's exposure on social media networks. We also aim to increase your follower and like counts to add to the number of potential clients that we are able to tap into each and every single time we post.